Whirlow Trail 10k

LOST!!!!

3 messages
27/08/2012 at 19:18

Well Done Whirlow, I have done over 250 races & never managed to get lost or take the wrong course........ until today! Not enough marshalls is often a problem but no excuses for not having enough VISIBLE tape! Quite a few runners took the wrong course & i also spoke to a lady who said the same happened to her last year which made me even more annoyed as she had complained at the time & it was at the exact same place!!! Such a shame as it was a tough & apart from bogs n styles enjoyable race but i for one will not be back, i know some ppl like to take a map n compass but i prefer to just run where im told & focus on running. After doing Belper 30k Multi terrain last week which was brilliantly marked with very few marshalls all i can say is Whirlow take notice!!!

18/07/2013 at 20:02

Shame you didnt go back - last weekend was well marked and great fun though hot! If youd given them a second chance Richard you'd have had a good race, never mind.

18/07/2013 at 20:29

At least they took notice though!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.