Who's up for this then?

201 to 204 of 204 messages
11/10/2007 at 09:39

Veee

Well done.  Keep updating us on the ongoing MK training thread. 

11/10/2007 at 10:13
Veee - well done - I do intervals a bit like that and it is the only way I think to get the legs etc used to 'running' - as opposed to lumbering - and I'm sure it helped me last Sunday. I've never run that fast outdoors before. Just keep at it! You can do shorter sessions at higher speeds and longer sessions at lower speeds and more or less sets and just keep pushing that button to get a higher speed every week! As is said - Intervals Rock!
11/10/2007 at 10:19

Thanks for that link Tim! I've sent it to all my work colleagues - they are finding it very amusing!

Well done Veee - you'll be in a banana costume next year!

16/10/2007 at 00:24

Hi Guys,

My computers been sent to the docs so not been around until now.

I've had a peek at all your pics and they are brill. My Oh and 4 year old were number 48 and the pic of them finishing is lovely (1hr 34mins).

I'm now a bit lost as i hav'nt been able to find another run to focus on. They're all so far away - but i expect one will come.lol

I did my first proper run today as i ended up with a virus that knocked me off my feet for a week and i did 6.5 miles. Not very fast but hey, its just nice to be back!

Great times you all got - makes me feel like a slug.lol

peep xx

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
201 to 204 of 204 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.