Wild Night Run

A night running race on Sat 9th February 2012

3 messages
05/12/2012 at 14:47

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about night running. I started about 2 years ago after buyijng a head torch and I'm a definite convert. It's much more fun than running on a treadmill or even worse, cycling on a turbo. And as I do all my night running on trails it's pretty safe too. Have to say it is more fun to do in a group. In fact it's so much fun in a group that I'm organising the first wildnightrun.co.uk race. sponsored by Petzl in Devon on Sat 9th February. For most people that's the first Saturday of half term so a great excuse to visit Devon too.

29/01/2013 at 14:45

Well our first www.wildnightrun.co.uk is going well and we've just released a video

Check out the Wild Night Run video shot on Haytor last week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ALCaiB-MI&feature=youtu.be

Edited: 29/01/2013 at 14:45
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
29/01/2013 at 15:22
Ben Tisdall wrote (see)

For most people that's the first Saturday of half term so a great excuse to visit Devon too.

I can think of better reasons.....

and I imagine the lack of discussion about night running is the fact we just get on and do it, rather than making a big deal of it

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.