Wimbledon 10K

good event!

61 to 73 of 73 messages
30/03/2008 at 18:39
Nah. Should have stayed in bed. At least you had a good day though.
30/03/2008 at 19:00
Results published at http://www.jandresults.co.uk
30/03/2008 at 21:56
LL. Go to the results, as above, and then go to the bottom of the page for the woman's teams. Now that will definately put a smile on your face. You're a star.
30/03/2008 at 22:39

Oh wow, now I really am overwhelmed. Lucky I wore my club vest! I expect all the faster runners forgot to put their clocks forward.

Thanks Muttley x

31/03/2008 at 11:23

The Race Photos are now up on www.antbliss.com

http://antbliss.thirdlight.com/thumbnail.tlx?pictureid=6135903&thumbnailsize=6

31/03/2008 at 12:38
horrors!!!
31/03/2008 at 12:39
WTPooh, Did you get a photo of the car that tried to drive across the finish line?
31/03/2008 at 13:13
re the car - only in the background as other people ran round it before the finish, it proves that money doesn't make for common sense...
31/03/2008 at 13:20

Unbelievable wasn't it?!

31/03/2008 at 14:59

Hi all,

You could of rang me a bit earlier muttey your fault totally.... I cant believe the kids slept in as well... every ones fault but mine.....

I did do the WCTT on Sat so didn't feel to bad, It was one of the wettest and muddiest ones ever I was slipping like I was on ice and covered in mud, it was funny, funny though!...Bring on Hell run!..

Anyway  a big   WELL DONE LL  It's always nice when you get a P.B makes it all worth it... Are you gonna do the WCTT this sat LL..

Muttley/DD are you going to go to Charlie's sport quiz????

31/03/2008 at 20:16
Hi cavey. Dunno yet about the quiz. Not entirely sure that a curry and beer night is ideal 2 nights before the FLM! I'll let you know. I'm starting my physio 2moro. I'll let you know how I get on. My MRI scan is booked up for the 18 April, 5 days after the FLM, so at least if I do any more damage they should be able to find it and fix it for me. See, there's always a bright side.
31/03/2008 at 21:05
Possibly, CC. Or maybe the weekend after.
01/04/2008 at 12:38

Hi Muttley,

That's great news mate!!! It could of been a lot longer then that... seems like the NHS has improved.

You will be up and running in no time...

Your right about the curry thing Muttley, I havn't noticed it was so close to FLM,  I think I'll give it a miss!!!

LL, I thought you might be on a role another P.B....I'm kind of toying with the idea but not sure, if it's a bit to close to FLM, knowing my luck I will fall a do myself an injury!!!    Anyway I will see you there one day in the near future either the WCTT or the Sun long run!!! 

Happy Days!!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 73 of 73 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.