3/4 length running tights

which make?

4 messages
07/12/2009 at 00:38

I'm using Salomon 3/4 tights at the moment which I've had for ages and still have plenty of life in them, but I now fancy a pair of 3/4 which are completely black (the salomons have grey mesh panels behind the knees)

I was thinking of buying a Gore pair but I've just seen some Under Armour ones on-line and wonder if anyone has any experience of either?

I prefer tights that are slightly thicker so they don't become a bit see through at the wider part of the leg!

Any advice welcome.thanks

07/12/2009 at 07:16
Hi there!  I have a Gore pair and do like them - but to be honest, I don't think they are any better than my Nike ones and overall I think my Nike ones are a better fit (especially round the bum - but obviously it could be opposite way round for you coz I'm probably an odd shape or something).  I just do normal running and not sure I'd justify the expense of Gore ones for myslef again.  No experience of under armour to compare I'm afraid.  If I happen to have every pair I own clean and put away in the drawer (unlikely scenario!) I'd go for the Nike ones everytime...

Neither Nike nor Gore go see through (my adidas ones do - I know what you mean!).
07/12/2009 at 21:55

Thanks for your helpful advice.It's interesting to learn that the Gore tights are in line with the Nike.I just do normal running too but wanted a pair of quality material black 3/4 tights.

I'm glad it isn't just me that thinks adidas are a bit on the thin material side!

08/12/2009 at 11:59
Agree with you both about Adidas ones.  Like TBT I like my Nike ones best

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.