305 question

6 messages
17/02/2010 at 10:40
Was using my Garmin the other night and managed to turn down the volume on it???? subsequently I can hardly hear it beep now. Have looked through the manual but can't find any way of making it audible again....................Sorry does any one have any suggestions?????????????
17/02/2010 at 11:26
There is no volume control on the 305. When this happens it usually means that the speakers are on the way out. How long have you had it?
17/02/2010 at 20:18
Check to see if there's any dried salt/sweat blocking the speaker holes on the back (top-left).
18/02/2010 at 17:14
Yes agree with ff the Speaker or whatever it is is on the way out i have had two 305s go like this,sori
21/02/2010 at 19:48
Since Xmas 2007 the best present I've ever had ............................ Cheers for your replies
22/02/2010 at 16:49
I'm sure I read somewhere that Garmin were doing some deal recently where they were selling reconditioned ones. Might be worth contacting them.

I had a 305 and the tones on mine became nearly inaudible but I'd had it less than a year so I returned it to PC World and got a refund because they couldn't get me another one. I was quite happy with this because I'd won a 405 in the meantime.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.