A load of old cobblers

Yes, it is another help me with shoes thread (physio has asked for 'less stompy'.

21 to 22 of 22 messages
22/09/2012 at 11:48

My orthotics are carbon, 3/4 length ones but are well covered so I do wear them without worrying about covering with an insole - sometimes I have to as they are pretty deep due to the lifts that tilt the orthotic and to get them in the shoe everything else has to go!

I was looking at the Brooks Green Silence as they look like they have a nice wide toe box, which is something I'm always on the look out for, but in some ways I'm loathe to try them as they're about to be discontinued.

Come pay day I'll see if I can track down some Pures to try on at least.

Thanks to everyone for all the input, it is helpful to have some input from other runners and I do appreciate the time taken to reply 

Edited: 22/09/2012 at 11:49
24/09/2012 at 10:58

Those hokas are hideous and laughable. Everything about then, their claims are just so wrong.

'Efficient stride from heel to toe' - my arse

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.