Adding more than one workout to Garmin 405

2 messages
06/10/2011 at 23:53

Can anyone help with this ...seems like it should be a straightforward process but obviously not...

I have a Garmin 405 and want to add a second workout from the garmin connect software, but each time I send another workout to my watch it overwrites the one that was already there 

These are not complex workouts like a whole half marathon training schedule, just simple workouts I created myself on the Garmin Connect software ... I don't want to have to keep downloading a workout each time I want to use a different workout.

How do I add multiple workouts to my watch?

Anyone come across this before? 

07/10/2011 at 10:36
not sure about GC as I use Garmin Training Centre software.

But, I have a half marathon schedule loaded and I occasionally load my own workouts to add to it.

After I've created the workout I then schedule it on the GTC calendar and then push it to the 405

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.