Adidas adizero

true to size?

3 messages
13/03/2010 at 17:17
Anyone own any of these Adidas shoes.

I'm looking to find out if a size 11 in the adizero range is the same size as a size 11 in a different Adidas shoe? Looking at the Ace or Adios in particular.

16/03/2010 at 11:57
I have got 2 pairs of adizero (Tempo and RC). Great shoes but a bit narrow.I don't know about other Adidas shoe but Mizuno shoes are a bit wider. 
03/05/2013 at 19:36

Hi Midland runner. I know the post is three years old but I was wandering if you found out if they fitted the same as other adidas shoes? I am looking to buy a pair of adidas adizero adios 2, but being in Peru I have to order them online blind as no one stocks them here. I have found other adidas shoes and even some in the adizero range so I am trying to maximise the chances of them fitting.

ThanksDan

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.