Adrenaline GTS 13 - Opinions ?

1 message
05/03/2013 at 21:35

Anyone bought a pair please ?

I've been running for last year in Adrenaline ASR8s - and they've been absolutely perfect (road and trail) - good enough that I bought 3 pairs.  The lack of bounce gets a bit more noticeable on longer runs though (half marathon and above) - I couldn't find any GTS11s left in my size so went for a pair of GTS13s.

They fit just fine - but after first run I noticed some annoying rubbing near the end of the tongue on my foot.

Basically - to me it feels like there are 2 nodules protuding from the ends of the tongue, so if you can imagine the tongue - it has a slight raised edge all along it- all fine - but furthest towards the toes - at the ends - it feels like 2 nodules.  Left and right shoe about the same.

Can't feel anything of the such in my ASRs, nor my Asics 2160s.

I've no other 13s to compare to - so are these pair made wrong - or is this how the 13s are now ?  They felt ok when I first tried them on.

thanks, Mark.

Edited: 05/03/2013 at 21:36

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.