All MIZUNO Inspire 3 users

8 messages
12/07/2008 at 07:57

Chaps

Time has come to replace/upgrade the above beloved model, I appreciate that above is now superseded by Inspire 4, so before I take the plunge just like to know would you recommend upgrade to Inspire 4?  Or 3 is still your preferable option?

Cheers

12/07/2008 at 14:16
Still got a few miles in the 3 left but will be lighting a candle in memorey of them, R.I.P. be interseted to here of the 4 too
15/07/2008 at 09:48
Slimline chips wrote (see)
Still got a few miles in the 3 left but will be lighting a candle in memorey of them, R.I.P. be interseted to here of the 4 too

Well i would like to stay with 3, provided i can still source a pair, i was also contemplating to get a pair of Nirvana as i read that they are light and good for long runs!

cheers 

15/07/2008 at 13:04
If you don't mind ordering online dorunning.com have some for £55.

I'm alternating with the Nirvana for my long runs with no ill effects. Wouldn't describe them as light but they are very comfortable!
15/07/2008 at 16:14
I have a pair of 3's and a pair of 4's and I love them equally
19/07/2008 at 08:54

cheers guys, seems either 3 or 4 will do, no need to go made on finding 4.

@Going Nowhere Fast , thanks for the link sounds like a good deal to me!

19/07/2008 at 13:11

I have a pair of 4's and they are very comfortable. Swapped to these from the Wave Alchemy 5 and I cant really fault them. No blisters and they have got me running from 0-11 miles and any shoe that can get me through that with no pain is good in my book.

Having said that I have not worn the 3's so cant really compare but I would recommend the 4's

19/07/2008 at 13:46
well i use 3 and i dont have a single issue with it, just wanted to know if have to go with 4 or 3 is as good, for me no point fixing somehtign if not broken!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.