Any recommendations for cushioned trainers

3 messages
26/06/2012 at 21:31

Due to having a knee op some years ago, I'm fairly set in my ways for cushioned road trainers.  The last 3 years, I've stuck with the Asics Nimbus, but have had a few niggles, mainly my achilles.  Seen a few stories on here about others having problems with Nimbus, so I don't know if my problems are just coincidence or not.  I've had gait analysis a couple of times and I suit "neutral shoes".  Also been on the "GEAR" section on this site to see what shoes have the best ratings from RW and from users of this site.

26/06/2012 at 22:58

When I was a bit heavier I used to wear Mizuno Wave Creation,they get good write ups for cushioning,bit expensive though so now wearing Wave Rider,never had any problems with either,the Riders are a bit lighter though.

26/06/2012 at 23:14

Cheers, Chieffy.  I think when I was looking through the reviews on here, Mizuno Wave (not sure which one) had some decent reviews.  Thanks for that, much appreciated.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.