Anyone have broken Sennheiser PMX 80 headphones?

5 messages
21/12/2010 at 20:17

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone has a broken pair of Sennheiser PMX 80 headphones (the orange/grey, around the back of the head strap ones), and would be willing to help me out.

Foolishly/clumsily/stupidly (pick one or maybe all), I managed to lose the grey rubber cover from the left side that holds the speaker driver in place.

So, if you have a pair that you haven't binned, please PM me. I'm open to offers.

Thanks!

Rennur

21/12/2010 at 20:22
I broke a pair earlier in the year....however i sold them as broken on Ebayh and got £11 for them...have a look there.
21/12/2010 at 20:32
Flat Footed in a Pear Tree wrote (see)
I broke a pair earlier in the year....however i sold them as broken on Ebayh and got £11 for them...have a look there.

Thats crazy, they are only arund £17 new and working! I find they last about a year and then they 'go' around the headphone jack so that the sound goes in 1 ear. I'm on my 3rd pair, expecting another 6 mths out of them. Had binned the previous pairs, but will be making my fortune with them now!
21/12/2010 at 21:15
contact Sennheiser and they will send you some, they put some in an envelope for me foc a few months back
23/12/2010 at 06:36

Good advice -- thanks!

Rennur

(followup edit, for anyone finding this thread in the future... Sennheiser UK doesn't do spare parts, but they pointed me to custom-cable.co.uk, who seem to stock earpads for a range of Sennheiser headphones, including the PMX80.)

Edited: 24/12/2010 at 09:07

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.