Anyone want to do a backpack swap?

Salomon XA10+3 & a Camelbak Octane for something bigger

1 message
05/05/2013 at 13:36

Hope it's alright to post this here

I know it's probably a long shot but wondering if anyone has a racing pack that's about 18-20 litres that they'd like to swap for my two packs - A Salomon XA10+3 pack (red) and a Camelbak Octane LR (green). 

Both the packs I've got are just a bit on the small side for the type of running and training (not to mention I also have to now carry a laptop on work commute runs) I do  so I'm more than happy to do a 2 for 1 swap for a decent condition, quality brand pack that's close to or around 20 litre capacity and has a hydration system built in.

Don't mind what brand you might have as long as it's a lightweight, reliable racing pack. I do like the Inov8 18L Race Pro but happy to consider any swap. 

Both my packs in are in good condition and full working order etc.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.