Arm Band Holder for iPod Nano

9 messages
27/12/2006 at 13:44
I got a lovely new ipod nano for my christmas present. Can anyone recommend a waterproof arm band holder for one please.
27/12/2006 at 15:14
I tried an armband holder, got it cheaply off ebay if you want to look for them. Personally I can't get on with it as the lead gets in the way as I run. The movement irritates me. Find the best method is to put my mp3 player down the front of my sports bra in a baby's sock to keep it dry. Weird but it works!
27/12/2006 at 18:35
i tried an arm holder but prefer to put it in my hi 5 gel pouch round my waist, if its raining i put it under my waterproof and in a plastic freezer bag. not go wet yet. only prob is if you want to mess about with the controls
27/12/2006 at 18:36
I have an apple arm band but it chaffs quite badly, I generally stick it in a pocket!
27/12/2006 at 21:05
Tracy,

I have just got the apple nano sports arm holder and wear it on my wrist. It isn't waterproof as such but have just got back from a run in the rain and everything is working ok.... it allows you to use the nike+ with the nano....definately worth getting for £19.99 if you havent already!
28/12/2006 at 12:49
I use the incase arm band which is waterproof to a certain extent. You also get a wrist strap. The case has a clip on the back which I actually prefer to use and just clip onto my shorts.

I got mine direct from a Apple shop when I got my nano. If you don't live near a shop they are on the website.
28/12/2006 at 14:13
Thank you everyone.

At the moment I am putting it in my pocket.
PSC    pirate
28/12/2006 at 14:55
Hi Tracey - lucky you! There was a RW article on this - just found it (by accident).. link /// might be a bit old now, but gives you something to read!

Happy New Year to all 4 of you...
28/12/2006 at 15:34
Hiya PSC.

It was tell Bernard he could get me an ipod or I would get nothing.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.