Armband for iPhone 5?

6 messages
12/11/2012 at 14:49

I recently upgraded to the iPhone 5 from the iPhone 4. With the 4 I had been using a great Nike armband, but the 5 doesnt fit in this, so I am in desperate need of a new one as I use the Nike+ app on my phone to record my runs. 

Has anybody found a good armband for the iPhone 5?

Thanks

11/09/2014 at 17:40

I know this is a really old thread, but I thought I'd wake it up rather than start a new one.

I'm looking to buy an armband for my iPhone 5.

I am after one that's adjustable to fit, comfortable and won't slip and slide while I'm running.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Many thanks!

15/09/2014 at 01:11

I use this armband for my iPhone 5s, http://www.karrimor.com/karrimor-xlite-running-arm-band-764109 works a treat and is a bargain price.

15/09/2014 at 04:33

Thanks Lee - that looks as though it fits the bill perfectly.

16/09/2014 at 22:45
Try TK Max they have them all the time under a fiver too! I got one super comfy only thing I needed to do was put small hole as earphone hole did not line up. No drama
17/09/2014 at 04:18
Steve Cox3 wrote (see)
Try TK Max they have them all the time under a fiver too! I got one super comfy only thing I needed to do was put small hole as earphone hole did not line up. No drama

TK Max - never even occurred to me!  I have one that's fairly local so will go and have a look. Thanks!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.