Asics bargain?

6 messages
Ironholgs    pirate
28/10/2002 at 08:21
Hi

Just wanted to let you know that The Soccer Shop in Preston were selling Asics Kayano VII for £50 reduced from £105. I thought this was a good buy.
I don't know if this is a national promotion or not. I know of other stores at Cheshire Oaks, Manchester and Newcastle.
Might help someone.
cheers
Andy
28/10/2002 at 14:57
is that Sports Soccer?

they had some Stormy Pegs at £50 and usually have a few interesting shoes in
Ironholgs    pirate
28/10/2002 at 15:00
yeah its sports soccer - got the name wrong.
I was quite suprised never bought shoes from them before - plenty of clothes though.
28/10/2002 at 15:37
They have a very basic web site with store locations and contact numbers on it, so you could call your local store before traveling to it. Maybe even ask for a pair to be put aside at that price!

http://www.sports-soccer.co.uk/
OB
28/10/2002 at 21:25
oh my God - I've been trying to get some more of these for months!!! Are you sure it was V11 and not V111?
Ironholgs    pirate
29/10/2002 at 08:14
oldbones - sorry I just checked and they are VIII and not VII. Easy mistake to make really - never was any good with roman numerals. Does it make a big difference ??

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.