Asics Creed?

3 messages
04/02/2003 at 20:24
Hi All

Thinking of buying a pair of these and was after anyones comments, and is a roomy front part of the shoe a good thing? how much space should you have around your toes? Are there any rules for this?

Any help would be appreciated before blowing my beer money on a pair of trainers!

Thanks
Monique    pirate
05/02/2003 at 23:31
I have a pair of these, they don't seem very roomy at the front to me, unless I have left some of that scrunched up tissue paper in them! The other pairs I have are New Balance and I have an old pair of Gel Kayanos that I keep for running at work. So far I seem to be getting along fine with them, I wear orthotics by the way ( overpronator)
Monique    pirate
05/02/2003 at 23:33
About the room thing I forgot to say that you should be able to get your thumb down the back of the heel when you've got them on.Usually a size bigger than your normal shoes.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.