Asics Cumulus IV

What do you think?

3 messages
03/10/2002 at 11:18
I have been a fan of the Cumulus through all its changes until now. The Cumulus I, II and III all had pretty much the same feel. The Cumulus IV seems like a different shoe all together. What have Asics done and why did they need to change what was already an excellent shoe?
03/10/2002 at 17:14
Shoe Companies have an habit of doing this. I think they must take the view that they have a certain captive audience which will buy anyway.

It just makes the choice of shoe even more of a lottery. I actually know someone who once he had found a shoe he liked he bought 7 pairs of it. I thought he was absolutely mad at the time, not so sure now though.
G-Sport    pirate
03/10/2002 at 19:50
i have a pair of cumulus III and am a bit dissaponted , the right shoe allways causes a blister on the arch of my foot on any run over an hour?
just thought i'd mention it!!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.