Asics GEL 3020

2 messages
24/02/2012 at 10:42

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the Asics GEL 3020 shoes I have worn for the past two years are still priced at £75.99 - £105.00???  I first had these 2 years ago and paid £105.00 in MOTI.  I then replaced them last year with a new pair at £75 online (I learnt a lesson there!!).  I'm now about to buy a new pair as mine really are 'done in'.

Am I foolish to think they would have come down in price as they are no longer a 'new' model?  I'm going to go ahead and order a pair as they really do fit me well and do a good job, I was hoping they may have been reduced just a tad.

Liz (who doesn't have much dosh to spend on gear)

24/02/2012 at 18:01

Liz - it amazes me that some retailers manage to sell any shoes at the top price but they obviously do hence why when you do a search you get those sorts of price ranges.

I was in Sports Direct earlier today to see if they had any 3030's (they didn't) but they do have 3020's for around £70.  The last pair of 3030's I bought were from Amazon.  Can't remember exactly what I paid, but it was between £70 and £75. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.