Asics Nimbus Widths - D, 2E and 4E

4 messages
22/08/2011 at 10:31

I got my first pair of ASICS Nimbus trainers a few years ago from Sweatshop for my first marathon and have never looked back.

I'm looking to buy a couple of pairs in the states when I'm over next as they are a lot cheaper but I notice they come in D, 2E and 4E options.  I've long since thrown out my original pair and my last lot I got were from Sports Direct.  Looking at both websites they don't seem to offer different widths and there is nothing I can see on the shoe to indiate which width they are unless I've just missed it. 

Does anyone know whether these stores just offer a standard width, i.e. D and this is what I should be ordering state side?

22/08/2011 at 13:28
I think most UK stores sell the standard width (D) and wouldn't normally stock the wider fittings so I suspect you've been wearing a D. my feet are like plates and fit a standard Nimbus OK

and - why not try them on when you're in the US?
22/08/2011 at 14:11

Thanks FB, I was going to order them on Amazon before I arrive and get them delivered to a mate out there. as they are are only $70. 

22/08/2011 at 16:25
if they don't fit, then use Amazon's returns policy when you're there. sorted.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.