Bargain mp3 player

£4.97 for 256mb player

4 messages
19/01/2007 at 15:07
Although I have no wish to further promote the retail god that is Tesco as a service to other runners I have to mention that they currently have for sale -and lots of them seemingly- "Technika" 256mb mp3 players for £4.97. Anyone wanting a cheapo one to run with it has to be a bargain.
19/01/2007 at 15:27
Cheers drk!! Ive been after a cheap one till I can save up for something more elaborate. Ill drag my mother there tomorrow.
19/01/2007 at 15:30
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

01/02/2007 at 14:35
I got one of these, absolute bargain. Holds about 70-80 songs which is plenty for me. One thing I have noticed is the very small jack on the headphone lead (much smaller than my old MD Walkman) - is that normal for MP3 players or is it just this cheapo Tesco one? I was hoping to replace the supplied earphones with better quality ones.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.