Base layers

21 to 25 of 25 messages
08/11/2012 at 14:46

Check out the Runbreeze website for tops then check ebay as they sell them cheaper on their

09/11/2012 at 09:41
HH Lifa Dry for me Awesome Base Layers
09/11/2012 at 11:43

Nike dri-fit for me every time.  Flat seams, great moisture wicking, some with thumbholes if you don't like wearing gloves, some with half-zips etc. etc....the world's your lobster

11/11/2012 at 17:36

Thanks everyone, went to sweat shop earlier as my brother and his gf kindly got me vouchers for there and have brought the following one:

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/details.cfm?ProdID=10382

Lady F-B your comment about the gloves made me go for this one as I quite often run with my dog who has to stay on her lead and I can't hold her lead with gloves on (don't ask its a pyschological thing) so will also keep my hands warm, and thin enough I can also do my archery in it. 

12/11/2012 at 13:44
Sammi

I've got one of those tops, you definitely won't be cold in one.

Used mine last winter in minus 6 and no other top layers aside from thin gloves, looks this this years version is better with the thumb holes when gloves might be a bit too much.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.