Beanie Hat and integrated headphones

6 messages
17/11/2010 at 12:26

Hi

I just bought one of these and they are great.

If any of you run with music these beanie hats come with their own integrated headphones that lie next to the ear not in the ear. So more comfortable, great sound, and dont fall out when running. Can be removed for washing the hat. I use mine for skiing too. What 's great about them is you can still hear things around you so added safety which i particularly like.

I got them from www.musicpillow.co.uk under music hats if it is of any interest to people. Nice idea and works!

Jonathan

17/11/2010 at 12:31
Your first post Jonathan? Are you connected to the company in any way by any chance? Did you know that the T&Cs don't allow advertising...you have to pay for it
17/11/2010 at 12:34

Actually, I tried one of those and I found it COMPLETELY useless!

The sound quality was awful, and the hat was really nasty quality and very, very irritating to my skin.  I threw it away after a couple of tries, and consider it a total waste of money.

I would suggest you save your money, and buy some delicious

http://modmyi.com/images/Messany/spam.jpg

instead!

God!  How stupid do these people think we are??

Oh, and if you've JUST bought one, where have you been skiing already??

Edited: 17/11/2010 at 12:36
19/11/2010 at 20:50
Just had a look and they look too warm for running in.
19/11/2010 at 22:19
The domain was registered by Minispeakers Ltd, but there's no record of them at Companies House. Properly dodgy, and the OP is a complete tool for spamming with this.
19/11/2010 at 22:20
@Wilkie - at the moment you could ski in Tamworth, Milton Keynes, Leeds, and Scotland. You could also ski in many European resorts already, and, if you can be arsed, pretty much any resort in North America & Canada.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.