Bespoke gear for running club?

Suppliers of bespoke gear

8 messages
03/07/2006 at 13:13
Hi.
Myself and some friends have just started a bit of a running collective. Does anyone know of anyone who supplies bespoke running kit? We're looking to get our own vests printed up in time for a couple of autumn half marathons. We particularly wanted technical gear, especially in this heat!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
03/07/2006 at 13:25
my club use wasp
have a look at the back of the magazine for suggestions
03/07/2006 at 13:37
04/07/2006 at 13:40
Try Ron Hill Specials

Good quality kit, lasts forever
04/07/2006 at 20:47

Hi Linda

I organised the club kit for the Midhurst Milers and Wasp Sports were great. Be careful to get sample vests from them because their sizing is a bit wierd. Fabric is very good at wicking, though. There are 2 fabric weights and the lighter weight one is the one we went for.

Fasttrax are another club kit supplier.

The customer service and quality of vests branded 'lite sports' and from the fifth shopping partner down on this page was really shocking.
06/07/2006 at 12:19
Brilliant, thanks everyone.
06/07/2006 at 16:17
Just read this thread, but I'm at work and don't have RW to hand - can anyone give me details for Fasttrax please. I am also looking at pricing up vests for my local running club and can't find a website. Thanks
06/07/2006 at 16:35
www.fastraxrunning.co.uk

We have found Wasp the best, www.wasp-sports.co.uk. Fastrax kept changing the fabric colours when we reordered.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.