Best headphones?

6 messages
sweetfeet...    pirate
04/02/2008 at 21:02

Hi all

Can't see a thread on this topic on the front page so started this one.

I'm having problems with my headphones falling out of my ears whilst running. They are the sort that wrap around the ear and have the bit that goes inside. Logically they should stay put but once sweaty decide not to.

Is there a reasonably priced recommended set of 'phones anyone could recommend?

Cheers

04/02/2008 at 21:06
Sennheiser or Philips, with the rubberised ear hooks. I have had a pair of Philips I picked up for about £15, they do the job well, as they have little rubber plugs that stick the headphone into the ear.
07/02/2008 at 22:05
I usually buy standard Ipod ones on ebay every 5-6 months - never spend more than a tenner.  They work fine for me and sound quality is reasonable.
08/02/2008 at 09:37
Sennheiser all day long, I use the PMX70's and they're fantastic for running, about £15 from Amazon I think.
08/02/2008 at 10:42
I've had an order in for the PMX70s for a couple of weeks, still waiting for stock at Amazon.  Update:  Cancelled order and reordered through Amazon marketplace.
sweetfeet...    pirate
08/02/2008 at 23:49
PMX70's just ordered from Amazon. Hopefully they won't be too long. Thanks for the advice.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.