Best Place for gait Analysis Midlands / Warwickshire

5 messages
04/07/2011 at 10:19

Thanks to a nasty virus I've put on loads of weight..  and my my runners are now killing me!!

I think due to the weight the way I'm running has altered...  so need to get my gait redone...

Where's the best place midlands / warwickshire that anyone can recommend???

04/07/2011 at 12:20

Try Mark Gallagher clinic@podiatricrx.co.uk at Nuffield hospital in Warwick, expensive but very very good, or Tudor Physiotherapy, donlt have the contact details but google them. Andre Holbrook there is very good.

Good luck 

john 

04/07/2011 at 13:02
Depends on where in Warwickcestershire TT, I can't comment on South.  However I'd recomend Sutton Runner in Sutton Coldfield or Coventry Runner if you're North Warwickshire. Both have always seen me right.
04/07/2011 at 13:25

John - I think Tudor and nuffield are if I'm looking at orthotics....

Graeme - I live close to Leam, but work close to birmingham..  so quite a spread...

Suttone Runner seems to have the most votes from other people..  so I think I'll give them a go...

Thanks all... 

04/07/2011 at 21:58

I went to Coventry Runner for gait analysis. Cost £20 but cost waived if you buy shoes there. My cousin is one of the Tudor Physios and as far as I know they don't do running gait analysis (but are VERY good for sports injuries - had me ice climbing 12 weeks after a ruptured disc prolapse)

HTH

C

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.