Brooks Ghost 3.

3 messages
23/11/2012 at 14:58

Hi Folks I am after some new shoes for longer/easier days. I normally cover around 45-50 miles a week so need something decent (I have came to the end of a stockpile of Nike Pegasus 26 . Have been recommended Brooks Ghost and have seen Ghost 3 online for £50. Has anyone used them and if so how have found them? I am a mid/forefront striker and around 73kgs and 6ft tall.

Any alternative suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Gavin

25/11/2012 at 16:10

I got a pair of Ghost 5s after running in Asics Cumulus for years. Found them stiffer feeling and needing more 'wearing in' and don't like them all that much. I went back to my Cumulus fairly quickly and the Ghosts are sitting there unused! Also they're a very cushioned shoe so maybe not the most suitable for a mid/forefoot striker.

25/11/2012 at 22:34

Runs-with-dogs - thanks for your reply. Will give them a try and see how they turn out. Am not a fan of the newer Pegs but very hard to find the old 25/26 versions. They were a cracking and uncomplicated shoe.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.