Brooks Nightlife 1/2 zip Top

Should I buy one ...

6 messages
20/01/2007 at 17:33
I am thinking of buying a Brooks Nightlife top, has anyone got one ? are they any good?Will be using it for runs up to 14 miles in dry but cold conditions.
21/01/2007 at 22:02
I bought one a couple of months ago. Nice piled sort of fabric on the inside and very warm. I feel the cold big time, normally it does me on it's own, but on extra cold frosty days, a Helly Hanson top underneath and I have no problems.

Teamed it up with the matching tights as well and if I say so myself, I reckon I look damned cool! An excellent buy all round, can't recommend it enough.
21/01/2007 at 22:15
Hey Tommy, I bought one of these only a few weeks ago and have run it it at 4-5 times so far, mostly with a Lowe Alpine or Helly base layer, in temperatures of < 5 degrees (Aberdeenshire). Certainly kept me nice and warm. Today (21-Jan-07) it snowed on our 2 hour run, and I had it as a base layer. Got a bit of the old nip rub, but not too bad. It got a little damp through my crappy Ronhill Vizion, but not uncomfortably so.

In summary, I like it an would certainly buy another (unlike the Ronhill).

Geoff
21/01/2007 at 23:10
They're gorgeous. I was going to buy one yesterday, but the shop didn't have my size :o(

I have lots of the Brrooks Nightlife stuff and it's very good.
22/01/2007 at 17:27
I have one had it when it first came out and it is fab keep ypu really warm on freezing cold days.
22/01/2007 at 21:08
Thanks everyone, sounds like a good buy, have found one on line for £33.50 including p&p.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.