brooks nightlife gilet

8 messages
04/10/2010 at 20:25

been looking at getting a gilet for winter and quite like the look of the brooks nightlife one and found it half price in a few shops. anyone got one and can give me an idea what teh sizing of it is like ? most places only seem to have small available and not sure if it'll be a little snug for me ! info on brooks website is vague about chest size and i never bloody trust them anyway, ive got running gear ranging from small right through to xl !!

cheers for any help

06/10/2010 at 19:09

I've got one in black / yellow and it's ok sizewise. Think I have a medium and it's not tight and I'm a 40ish chest.

It is short though so your t-shirts do tend to stick out the bottom which is annoying.

cougie    pirate
06/10/2010 at 19:17
If its a winter one - maybe err on the side of caution so you can have a layer or two on underneath ?
06/10/2010 at 19:23
Yeah I just wear it for the wind chill and for night time running. Definitely wear a tshirt or skins top underneath.... it's a weird material. Probably get a good joggers nipple with it!!
06/10/2010 at 21:29
im a 40" chest adn i can get it in medium for £15 which seems a bargain, so might just go with that. should still be able to comfortably get a base layer underneath
06/10/2010 at 21:31

Any chance of sharing the link Mr SJ? I'm a small so won't be competing with you!

06/10/2010 at 21:39

actually looks like 15 was a lie !!! didnt realise fiver delivery on top, but 20's still a bargain !

keir - brooks gilet

06/10/2010 at 21:59

Thanks Mr SJ. Certainly looks a bargin. Will dig out the credit card tomorrow!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.