Collapsible bottles..........

......which can fit into a pocket?

4 messages
16/11/2006 at 17:05
I am looking for a drinks container similar to the foil type containers that contain lucozade sports drinks.

Something to take up to, say 200mls, but then which can be crushed up and put in a pocket and be washed and re-used!

Does such a beast exist?

Cheers
16/11/2006 at 17:26
I saw something similar in an outdoors/camping shop once, it was flat and made of thin plastic. Can't remember how big though, and my concern would be hygiene if you're re-using it (maybe use sterilising tablets?)
16/11/2006 at 17:37
These are called Platypus Hydration Bladders. I think the smallest they do is 1L and normally comes with a hose for drinking. These are designed with trekkers/mountain runners in mind, so the bladder would fit in your rucksac and the hose would allow you to drink on the move. You can also get them without a hose. They start from about £10 upwards depending on size. They are really durable and hygiene isnt really a problem if you wash them out after each use.
Check out any outdoor website such as Cotswold Camping etc....
16/11/2006 at 18:39
yeh i've used a platypus before now, think the smalles it 500ml or so tho. still rolls up nice & small tho.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.