Compex muscle stimulator

Gimmick or brilliant?

6 messages
07/12/2002 at 12:26
You may have seen adverts for this very expensive gadget in the magaazines but has anyone actually used one or bought one? All contributions gratefully received
08/12/2002 at 18:15
Well . . . this one's got you lot going
09/12/2002 at 12:54
I haven't seen the adverts, but are they the same as the "Ab-belt" type things that are supposed to give you a six-pack while you sit at your desk munching cakes?
cougie    pirate
09/12/2002 at 14:22
I think the ab-belt things work, but if you have an impenetrable layer of fat over the tummy - you'll never get to see the results.

So you'd still need to exercise and watch what you eat to reduce your fat percentage.

I guess this expensive gadget is an advanced version of that ? Can't imagine Paula would be strapped up to it for days on end.
09/12/2002 at 15:01
I used one last year, (a Slendertone one) and I have to admit it did sod all. I agree with Cougie, you still need to exercise and more inportantly give up the beer!! LOL
cougie    pirate
09/12/2002 at 17:29
I love all these gadgets you can buy on these shopping channels. Almost hypnotic.

Yeah - I think I do need those slimming knickers - brilliant idea. And I'm a bloke !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.