Compression leggings with sewn in shorts?

11 messages
31/03/2013 at 23:00

I am after some leggings/compression shorts, but ideally I would also like some with sewn in over shorts if possible.  I have been looking at the Ashmei 2-in-1 shorts which would be perfect if they went past the knee.Does anyone know what my options are?

cougie    pirate
01/04/2013 at 09:27
Isn't it better to have separates ?
01/04/2013 at 09:30

i have seen one company that doe it, i have a feeling it was underarmour, but i could be wrong, dont see the point personally, why not just wear shorts over the top?

01/04/2013 at 10:59

Yes it is better to have separate

01/04/2013 at 22:53
Why?
02/04/2013 at 07:10
Skully14 wrote (see)
Why?

Because you won`t look like such a dipstick!!  .......  

Not sure there are any 2 in 1 shorts with inners long enough to pass the knee Alasdair, most finish 2" above the knee..

02/04/2013 at 11:21
Roland McCartney wrote (see)
Skully14 wrote (see)
Why?

Because you won`t look like such a dipstick!!  .......  

I was thinking more about the ability to wear one, or both, or maybe change the shorts etc for convenience but I'll go with your reasoning

03/04/2013 at 08:53
Alasdair Fowler wrote (see)

I am after some leggings/compression shorts, but ideally I would also like some with sewn in over shorts if possible.  I have been looking at the Ashmei 2-in-1 shorts which would be perfect if they went past the knee.Does anyone know what my options are?

Personally Alasdair I don't think there's anything wrong with you dressing up like a Gay Ballerina for your run, you go for it

03/04/2013 at 09:38

http://www.ronhill.com/women-s-trail-twin-short-1

How about these from ronhill.

05/04/2013 at 12:28

Surely the initial question is a contradiction. Shorts don't go below the knee; if "trousers" go below the knee but are not full length then they are 3/4 or capris. Shorts stop above (ideally way above) the knee. Also begs the question why oh why wear short over tights

08/04/2013 at 07:05

Craft - Under Armour - Nike - Adidas - Asics - Salomon etc .. all sell running shorts with some sort of compression lining sewn in ..

Prices range from £25 to £130

May I ask why you wish your knees covered Alasdair

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.