CUSTOM RUNNING VESTS

trying to find a UK manufacturer

5 messages
21/09/2012 at 11:55

I'm doing a few runs for a specific charity...they're just a small charity so don't provide running shirts with their logo on.

Is there anywhere in the UK that can make up decent quality (technical/climacool standard) tops with logos at quite short notice?

I'm not looking for iron on transfer style printing or a cotton tshirt and i'm also only looking for a single unit!....maybe somebody knows of a company who custom makes their running club's jersey in the UK?

Thanks in advance...

21/09/2012 at 12:04

I know you say not iron on.  But i used iron on transfers onto a white techincal top.  Transfers cost £3.50 in tescos for seven sheets. Worked fantastic.  Whacked the iron upto maximum put a wooden board inside the t-shirt ironed on and stayed. Looked great a cheap solution.

I agree it wouldn't look the same on a coloured t-shirt but the charity i did it for had a red on white logo, so no issues.

21/09/2012 at 12:19

Thanks for your response booktrunk...I'm looking for something thats going to last longterm as i will be using it as my race shirt for many different events so dont mind spending a bit extra to have one made up. I'm hoping to get one in a colour as well so white isn't great for me. I have found several sites that make them up but most need a minimum order of 20 or so shirts...my problem is I only need one.

21/09/2012 at 19:53
Decathlon? I've had individual shirts done there and they work a treat and last ages. My one from last year is still going strong after 50washes
21/09/2012 at 22:19

best you can get, but needs big numbers i think

http://www.scimitarsports.com/emailers/email_10/emailer_10.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.