Does it have to have PINK!

21 to 21 of 21 messages
19/01/2012 at 12:33

Agree with everything said so far! I think the whole pink thing is just so culturally embedded now -  and not just on sports kit - it's difficult to avoid at any age.

As Debra said - retailers know women buy it. It would soon stop if most ladies rejected it and stuff didn't sell - therefore we have to assume us 'ninja black' crew are in the minority  

I do tend to only buy in Sales tho' - why pay £35 for a good brand top when you can get it for £9 at the end of the season - so I have a few compromises (one pale blue and one 'coral' spring to mind), but I actively avoid buying 'proper' pink stuff.

As for shoes - I'm with the 'if the fit is right, buy them' view. A few miles along the canal towpath on a rainy day and they could be any colour! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.