Does the Nike+ GPS watch display your run on a map?

3 messages
01/09/2011 at 10:08

A few friends of mine who are runners post images of maps with their run they have just done on facebook, does the Nike+ GPS watch do this in that it shows the route I've just run on a proper map?

Thanks

01/09/2011 at 12:55

Yes, it does. You get a Google-maps style map with a line tracing your route. It's generally pretty accurate, even showing the kink where I run around the flower bed in the park. However, on some occasions it throws a wobbly and shows me running somewhere miles away or swimming across the river Thames!

It's a very good device in principle, but there are some nasty bugs. Previous discussions on this forum have covered them in more detail.

01/09/2011 at 14:52
However, do think whether or not you really want to advertise when and where you go running!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.