DoRunning website

Nice website poor performance

4 messages
26/06/2007 at 11:40

The Dorunning website / shop has recently come to my attention and whilst I have been impressed by the website I am generally unimpressed by my interactions to date. These so far include:

Attempted ordering of a pair of trainers which failed 3 times before I gave up and went to Sportshoes.

Ordering of t-shirt and shorts, which I am now informed I will only receive the shorts as the t-shirt was out of stock.

I have now had 3 emails bounce back due to problems at Dorunning...

26/06/2007 at 16:58
It strikes me that when it comes to ordering running kit over tinternet it's best to go for companies with poor websites for example StartFitness. Bad site from finding anything quickly but really good service, great price and the back up of a telephone number.
26/06/2007 at 22:15
I echo that. Never had a problem with Start Fitness customer service.
28/06/2007 at 19:03
Just had some shoes from DoRunning. They were an absolute bargain (Reebok Prem Ultra III - £29.99), came with a decent free wicking Nike T Shirt and were sent first class. Only used them once so far but was very impressed and will order more.

Not tested the customer service though - and hope not to have to.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.