Dream Treadmill

Too good to be true?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
14/02/2013 at 20:05

JF50: That's actually useful information - mine (Horizon Paragon) came with some silicon lubricat and said how often to use it, but not how MUCH. And I wasn't sure where to buy more when I ran out. And as you say, there's even a video!

31/07/2013 at 09:59

I live in Kent and when I phoned this company they said they were getting lots of calls from the area and were making regular deliveries. I was astounded when they agreed a price of 499 plus 20 quid for delivery and setup. They were there for at least 45 minutes setting it up and showing my wife how to use it. Very Curtous and definitely not trying to profiteer on the delivery/installation charges and they did all this with the promise that I would pay cash on delivery. I cannot fault their customer relations or ordering process. The treadmill seems very strong and all my family love it. Had it for around 8 months and have had no problems yet.

06/07/2014 at 20:34
Bought a machine of this company 3 years ago nearly to the day.
Circuit board failed within the 12 month warranty. Made contact and they replaced it foc. Running on it tonight 6/7/14 when it suddenly sped up by itself. Just sent them an email for advice to see if repairable. Until tonight I was more than happy with the purchase. Equated to about ??3 a week. Didn't think that was bad value

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.