Exactly how difficult is it to buy a pair of shoes . . . ?

3 messages
20/10/2002 at 22:52
Blimey. Am I just awkward, or what? I've spent what feels like all weekend trying to track down a pair of Nike Ladies Storm Pegasus (Pegasuses? Hmmm) in a size eight. Sweatshop in Brierley Hill had blokey ones, not girly ones: so off I went to search on the net and . . . guess what! Not a ladies' pair in sight, apart from one solitary store . . . which promptly took great exception to my browser and booted me off when I tried to order. Now, do any of you guys actually know of anywhere that actually has a pair of girly storm pegs??? I mean, they can't be that unusual . . . can they?
21/10/2002 at 08:10
Shouldn't be too difficult, try www.sportsshoes.com and search for either Pegasus (get loads to choose from) or NIK1626, should be the new version but check cos I'm not 100%, alternatively try that cheap sports shop in merry hill upper level somewhere near Debenhams, I have seen mens Storm Pegasuses but wasn't looking for womens. Happy shopping.
21/10/2002 at 18:21
Managed to track some down in the end! I did have a look around Merry Hell--Hill, sorry, but mainly it was the usual fashion stuff. Oddly ehough, tho I couldn't find Stormy Pegs on the web, when I rang round this morning I found some first off. Odd, eh? Anyway I'm back home in Wales now. Hope the shoes turn up soon--it was chucking it down this morning, no time to be up a mountain in non-waterproofed shoes!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.