Falke Underwear - WHERE

6 messages
06/12/2003 at 19:57
Finally read last month's runners world. Saw the review of Falke ergonomic underwear and thought looks good - would make great present. Searched the web - no where to be seen. Searched the Falke home page - they don't sell on-line.

Anyone had any success in locating these? Or is it only Runners world editors who get to try them out?
07/12/2003 at 12:11
I think sweatshop.co.uk do the Flake undies.
09/12/2003 at 13:33
Sweatshop only do the ladies bras. If you know exactly what your after they may be able to order them from Falke for you.
09/12/2003 at 14:06
seem to recall that sweatshop will offer to order whatever you want (within reason) from a suppliers range. annajo should be able to help here.

don't have Falke grundies but their kit is generally superb if expensive (usually get it in France)
09/12/2003 at 14:38
Thanks for the info - I've contacted SweatShop, so fingers and legs crossed!
09/12/2003 at 14:40
I think www.lessbounce.com sell faulke stuff.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.