Fancy Dress, mankini?

7 messages
05/08/2012 at 12:48

hi everyone, be and my friend are running the GNR 2012 in aid of martins house childrens hospice i was just wondering if we'd be allowed to run it in in a borat style mankini? are there any like rules saying you cant? lol. cheers x

M...eldy    pirate
05/08/2012 at 12:51

I wonder if the organisers of the GNR may be better placed to answer your query ?

Each to their own but just remember its advisable to at least try a run in your 'costume' beforehand and you need to allow time for the chaffing to heal   

05/08/2012 at 12:55

ah maybe yes, so i could send them an e-mail hahahahaha yes we will have to have a few practice runs i think :P people say there actullay quite comfortable!!!! lol x

06/08/2012 at 09:34

someone ran the great south run in one last year so i cant see why not, although granted it gets less tv exposure.

06/08/2012 at 23:01
I was at the GNR start last year and a guy was wearing a green mankini in the same pen as me, hilarious!
07/08/2012 at 06:35

No rules against it but there will likely be a pen for the Mankini wearers, as usually there are so many, try something original

07/08/2012 at 17:29

Where are you going to pin your number?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.