Flourescent Hi Viz T-shirt

8 messages
08/09/2008 at 16:37
Any ideas where I can find a flourescent T-shirt. Ido a lot of running in the dark but get quite warm even in the winter. Do running do a Nike one but they are out of stock and I haven't heard very good things about them.
08/09/2008 at 16:39

I have a bright yellow dorunning t-shirt, its EXTREMELY bright, and I got it free with my Brooks trainers.

Dorunning seem fine to me, good prices, decent delivery, haven't had an issue with them.

cougie    pirate
08/09/2008 at 16:39
Pointless getting a fluo teeshirt if its dark. You need reflective kit after dark.

Just get a mesh reflective bib - all running shops stock them.
08/09/2008 at 16:43
I have one cougie but I like to wear as much bright stuff as I can when I run,  sometimes its just dusk.  If its worth doing its worth over doing is my motto.
08/09/2008 at 17:41
I've got a wonderful bright green Ronhill t shirt that I picked up on sale at my local Sweatshop - has those nifty little reflective thingies too. The local goths can't cope with it lol.
08/09/2008 at 22:40

Check out FASTRAX AQUADUCT short and long sleeve training shirts available from THE COMPLETE RUNNER at www.completerunner.co.uk.. Available in fluorescent yellow.

cougie    pirate
19/09/2008 at 00:33
Runnerbeen - fluo is no good when its dark - as one of my running pals will testify to - she ran into a bloke wearing a fluo yellow jacket on the pavement one night ! If you want to be really seen - you need to get some flashing leds.
Richard 123    pirate
19/09/2008 at 09:35

Or anything white.. ..  .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.