Foot scan/Yorkshire

5 messages
09/04/2005 at 17:01
Anyone know of an upcoming 'footscan' 'gait analysis'type event around Yorkshire? The type where companies come out to sports shops, you know the ones, or a shop where they have this facility permanently. Would be grateful if you could let me know when/where
09/04/2005 at 18:24
Hi there dn,

me old mates in York Sweatshop have the Adidas footscan permanently, and will also take a look at you running to build up a better picture of how you are running. If you can take your old running shoes with you as well, they can take a look at those as well. Its in a Next Generation Club (gym) on the Hull Road, there's details and a map below:

Directions and details for Sweatshop York

(Jon @ Reading Sweatshop)
10/04/2005 at 06:35
Thanks

Ive been there before but didnt realise that.
10/04/2005 at 06:40
there's also the Rebound Clinic in settle. I went there a couple of weeks ago and it cost £28.

10/04/2005 at 22:34
Also Sportsshoes Unlimited in Bradford have Footscan and a treadmill for you to try shoes out on.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.