Forerunner 310 HR

5 messages
20/11/2012 at 07:18

Hi i've just got a new forerunner 310 given to me from Garmin as my old one broke.

What i want to know is can you set it to show Your HR permanently on the screen as you train with your usual distance and speed as well ? ant help will be much appreciated thanks...

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 07:24

yes you can

with the garmins you choose how many screens you want and how many sections on the screen........

20/11/2012 at 07:36

Cheers seren nos will have a look..

Just looked can't find how you get it up, its just got time, lap pace and distance any help guys

Edited: 20/11/2012 at 07:46
seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 07:58

clickk on settings.then onrun settings....then on data firelds.....then on run 1.this is the main screen you will get then it will let you choose between 1 and 4 windows........arrow to the window you want to change and then you can scroill through loads  and loads of options..including power and hr etc..............and then chose the appropriate one......

or you can actually have several screens with different info and when you are running manaually scroll through.............so i have a single lasge HR display and then scroll to the one with distance and time and pace etc when i'm nosy........and then back to HR

20/11/2012 at 08:06

seren nos ..

Thanks thats sorted now it'll make training a lot easier !!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.