Forerunner 910XT course uploads & virtual racer

Confused by my new 910XT

1 message
17/11/2012 at 15:37

I've just bought a 910XT and so far I've only tested it for running and quite like it (although it is not massivly different from my old 405). However, the main reason i bought it was the virtual racer/course download function. I am really struggling with this though - so could do with some advice. I have registered the 910 to my exisiting Garmin Connect Account and i have downloaded the Communicator Plug in. I have tried to download one of my runs (downloaded from the 405) and i have tried to download runs/courses by other Garmin Connect users. Neither has worked. When i click on "send to device" i get the Send to Device  dialogue box. This only finds the 910XT. So I have selected this and clicked the "send course" button. I then get one of those count down timer thingys then a message in the dialogue box saying "course successfully sent to device". However then i go to my 910XT watch and navigate here:Mode/menuTrainingcourses i can't see anything. All i see if an empyt box and 2 options under that: New (left) delete all(right). When i click the enter button all i can see are the previous runs. I can select these to race. But I want to use other runs, not recorded on this watch. The same is true of the virtual racer option. Does anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Have i not enabled something?

If anyonce can help I'd really apprecaite it! Thanks

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.