Gait Analysis/Shoe fitting Manchester or Cheshire?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
23/04/2012 at 12:57
You could try Royles  in t he centre of Wilmslow (Grove St). They have a good selection of shoes and video gait analysis. Worth a look at their website www.royles.biz before you go as they have sale shoes  that they can get to the shop if you ask beforehand.
23/04/2012 at 18:17
Another vote for Up & Running in the Triangle. They charge £10 for gait analysis if you don't buy your shoes from there (it's free if you do). Based on my gait analysis there were 3 brands of shoe that I could choose from and they were happy for me to try them on and spend as much time using the treadmill as I liked until I was able to make a decision on which I liked best. Ended up with the Mizuno Inspire 8s which have been great so far. They also said that if I found I didn't like the fit I could bring them back and try others. Couldn't be happier with the service to be honest.
24/04/2012 at 15:20

I think this has been mentioned above, but we have bought from FOOT TRAFFIC in bolton. very good service.

26/07/2012 at 10:37

JJB at Broughton, Chester offer free gait analysis and a wide range of product to support it, the staff know their stuff and are more than happy to spend time finding the right solution.

30/07/2012 at 20:37

I used U&R in the Triangle last year. Thought they were excellent. They didn't charge me for the analysis and the shoes they recommended weren't the most expensive and have done me fine for well over 500 miles.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.