Garmin 110 or 405

3 messages
17/02/2012 at 10:05

Hey peeps

I am looking for some advice about which garmin to get the 110 or the 405 , what are the major differences and is the 405 worth the extra money ?

Also I have ridicoulsly small wrists I know the 405 does come with a smaler strap but is it a fairly big watch ? is the 110 smaller?

I currently use run keeper on my android phone but its not always acurate and is a pain to carry in my pocket. Also its my birthday coming up so I thought why not .

Anyway any feedback would be great

17/02/2012 at 10:58

Depends on the level of "bells and whistles" you're looking for.

I went for the 110, as I love its simplicity - gives me average lap pace and distance travelled, which is all I really need.

No probs with the strap either - it'll go really small.

17/02/2012 at 15:35
I know you have not listed it in your choices but I use the 305. Used to use RunKeeper and various others on the iphone, the 305 is so much better. There is loads you can do with it, it looks a little big in the pictures but I have skinny wrists and it fits and does not look too big when you have it on.

Have not used the 110 or the 405, so I can not comment on them but a watch is 100% better than a phone in my opinion.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.