garmin 110

5 messages
09/07/2012 at 11:10

hi just got one of these,can anyone tell me whether the pace setting indicated the pace at that moment in time or the predicted pace for a mile?and is there any way to move from one to the other?

cheers shawn

09/07/2012 at 16:44

On my 110 it is the predicted pace for a mile, which I quite like as if you have to suddenly slow down to cross a road or something like that then you can still gauge your overall pace for that mile. I'm not sure if/how to switch between the two, sorry.

14/07/2012 at 21:01

its the average pace for that mile  

16/07/2012 at 12:23

cheers guys thought as much if i want exact pacing i can pinch mrs wildebeasts 205

16/07/2012 at 12:31

Also, when I have to stop to cross roads or some other reason, I'll stop the watch. Even when these gadgets have the auto-stop on them, they don't work since it takes a while before they realise you've stopped moving.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.