Garmin 205 broken

5 messages
11/10/2013 at 18:25

Hi, my garmin 205 has finally broke, can't complain I've had it for about 5yrs

Im looking to replace it & would like a new one to have similar functions to the 205

i have noticed that some of the newer ones  give less info on the main screen 

12/11/2013 at 13:36

Hi Karen did you get a new Garmin in the End? I thought my 205 was broken recently but managed to fix it with a few steps. If you have a new one then no worries, if not then let me know what the issue is and you may be able to use the same steps to fix the issue.

12/11/2013 at 16:38

Hi chris, thanks for the reply, unfortunately 3 of the buttons have a fallen off, the only 1 that works is the on/off so am still able to use it, just haven will have to replace it  Have decided to get a 205, sweatshop have them on special offer and it seems to do virtually the same

12/11/2013 at 22:11

You know that Garmin will take it back and give you a fully refurbished one for about £50 ?

13/11/2013 at 16:24

No I didn't, thanks,

will  contact them

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.