Garmin 305 splits..

showing time of day!

21 to 23 of 23 messages
01/06/2011 at 11:14

Hi Paul,

I gave this a go yesterday - it still seems to work fine though, it works as far as I can tell - it still gives me the overall average at the top of 'Totals' in TC, but below that I get the individual breakdown for each miles effort, which is rather useful.

Theonly slight annoyance is that I get the countdown beeping at the end of everymile, have to see if I can switch that off somehow.

Also for the first time started training in HR zones as opposed to bpm or %, and it worked a treat, this little device continues to amaze me!

Cheers

Dan

01/06/2011 at 14:45
Dan_B wrote (see)

Theonly slight annoyance is that I get the countdown beeping at the end of everymile, have to see if I can switch that off somehow.

The speakers are that poor on the 305's that within a few months of sweating with it the speaker will be unaudiable anyway.

03/06/2011 at 08:59
There is new predessors on Garmin 305, it is garmin 610. I think garmin forerunner 610 has bring many new features that can help people to get better result on training or just for healthy body.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.